This is the Linux app named LibOFX whose latest release can be downloaded as libofx-0.10.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LibOFX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This is the LibOFX library. It is a parser and an API designed to allow applications to support the OFX banking standard (mostly used for bank statement download). To my knowledge, it is the first working OpenSource implementation on the client side.
Financial and Insurance Industry, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libofx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.