This is the Linux app named LibOpenCIF whose latest release can be downloaded as libopencif-1.2.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LibOpenCIF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LibOpenCIF is an open source library for GNU/Linux that bring to the user basic loading of CIF (Caltech Intermediate Form) files.
The library is writed and intented to be used in C++.
- Powered by standard C++.
- Pure C++ library. No extra libs needed to compile or run.
- Static library.
- Automatic or manual load process of the CIF files.
- Using CIF version 2.
- Access the CIF commands once loaded, as strings or class instances.
- String command cleaning.
- Easy to use.
Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libopencif/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.