This is the Linux app named LibPKI whose latest release can be downloaded as libpki-0.3.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LibPKI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The LibPKI Project is aimed to provide an easy-to-use PKI library for PKI enabled application development. The LibPKI Project enables developers with the possibility to implement complex cryptographic operations with a few simple function calls.
- Integration with PKCS#11 devices
- Support for X.509 and IETF PKIX standards
- Easy-to-use TLS interface
- Enhanced support for OS-independed Threads
- Configuration-Based Tokens Management
Science/Research, Telecommunications Industry, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libpki/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.