This is the Linux app named MyCAT whose latest release can be downloaded as Mycat-server-220.127.116.11-release-sources.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MyCAT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MyCAT is an Open-Source software, “a large database cluster” oriented to enterprises. MyCAT is an enforced database which is a replacement for MySQL and supports transaction and ACID. Regarded as MySQL cluster of enterprise database, MyCAT can take the place of expensive Oracle cluster. MyCAT is also a new type of database, which seems like a SQL Server integrated with the memory cache technology, NoSQL technology and HDFS big data. And as a new modern enterprise database product, MyCAT is combined with the traditional database and new distributed data warehouse. In a word, MyCAT is a fresh new middleware of database. MyCAT ’s objective is to smoothly migrate the current stand-alone database and applications to cloud side with low cost and to solve the bottleneck problem caused by the rapid growth of data storage and business scale.
- Supports the front end as a general proxy for MySQL
- The back-end JDBC mode supports Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, mongodb, giant fir
- Support for MySQL Cluster, Galera, Percona, cluster cluster
- Multi-slice automatic routing and aggregation of data
- Supports common aggregate functions such as sum, count, max, and support cross-library paging
- Command line monitoring, password encryption, IP whitelist
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mycat.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.