This is the Linux app named LibreCAD whose latest release can be downloaded as LibreCAD-Installer-2.1.3.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LibreCAD with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LibreCAD is an open-source cross-platform 2D CAD program, which is translated in over 30 languages.
LibreCAD is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Track the latest development:
Create bug reports and feature requests:
- reads DWG and DXF files
- writes DXF, SVG, PDF and more...
- custom toolbars and menus
- highly customizable appearance (GUI)
- advanced snapping system
- line, polyline, spline, circle, ellipse, text, dimension
- blocks and hatches
- plugin system
Manufacturing, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/librecad/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.