This is the Linux app named librsb whose latest release can be downloaded as librsb-18.104.22.168.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named librsb with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
librsb is a library for sparse matrix computations featuring the Recursive Sparse Blocks (RSB) matrix format. This format allows cache efficient and multi-threaded (that is, shared memory parallel) operations on large sparse matrices. The most common operations necessary to iterative solvers are available, e.g.: matrix-vector multiplication, triangular solution, rows/columns scaling, diagonal extraction / setting, blocks extraction, norm computation, formats conversion. The RSB format is especially well suited for symmetric and transposed multiplication variants. On these variants, librsb has been found to be faster than Intel MKL's implementation for CSR. Most numerical kernels code is auto generated, and the supported numerical types can be chosen by the user at build time.
librsb implements the Sparse BLAS standard, as specified in the BLAS Forum documents.
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering
Fortran, MATLAB, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/librsb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.