This is the Linux app named LibSmog Real-Time 3D Game Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as smog-r72-2-win32bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LibSmog Real-Time 3D Game Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LibSmog Real-Time 3D Game Engine
Libsmog is a flexible 3D game engine written in C++. It has been designed from the ground up to provide a dynamic, performance oriented, flexible, multi-player, easy to implement audio and visual experience.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
DirectX, GLUT, OpenGL, Project is a 3D engine, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libsmog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.