This is the Linux app named libtld whose latest release can be downloaded as libtld_18.104.22.168.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libtld with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The libtld is used to extract the TLD from any URI from anywhere in the world. The library recognizes all TLDs, whatever the number of levels the TLD includes (i.e. .com has one, .au has up to 4 such as .schools.nsw.edu.au) this library will be capable of extracting it. The library is for C, C++, and PHP.
- Reusable TLD extracting code in C/C++
- Supports all known TLDs, over 2,000
- Checked against Firefox (Mozilla Group) TLD definitions
- Verify full URIs and email addresses
- Convert a URI domain to lowercase
C++, C, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libtld/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.