This is the Linux app named Libiqxmlrpc whose latest release can be downloaded as libiqxmlrpc-0.13.5.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Libiqxmlrpc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Libiqxmlrpc is C++ object-oriented library that represents an XML-RPC solution for both client and server. It supports HTTP and HTTPS, both single-threaded and multi-threaded computation models on the server side, method interceptors, and other features.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libiqxmlrpc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.