This is the Linux app named libunits to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as libunits-1.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libunits to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libunits to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe ultimative shared library to do calculations(!) and conversions with any units!
Includes all SI and pseudo SI units and thousands of US, Imperial and other units.
10th of thousands of typical dimensions are recognised as well.
An easy API for calculations is available as well as a ncurses based calculator providing RPN and algebraic mode.
- units conversion
- units calculation
- includes all SI, pseudo SI, US and imperial units
- command line tool and ncurses base calculator
- C-library to be used in own programs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libunits/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.