This is the Linux app named m6811dis to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as m6811dis-2.00.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named m6811dis to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
m6811dis to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThe M6811 Code-Seeking Disassembler is a command-line tool that lets you enter known starting vectors for a given code image for the 6811 micro. It will disassemble the code and follow through branches to assist in the separation of code and data.
Its companion Fuzzy Function Analyzer uses DNA Sequence Alignment Algorithms to locate similar code in multiple binaries, facilitating reverse-engineering.
Originally written to analyze code from GM automotive engine controllers, but is useful anywhere a 6811 micro is being used.
Version 1.0 was written in Borland Pascal in April 1996, and updated to v1.2 in June 1999. It was later rewritten to C++ in July 1999 through Jan 2000.
While it's been freely available since its creation, it's being released here as an open-source project so the world can better use it as it sees fit.
Version 2.0 is completely reworked in 2014 to compile and run with GCC and STL to make it fully portable and accessible to all computer platforms.
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering, Automotive
Pascal, C++, Assembly
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/m6811dis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.