This is the Linux app named LibY!Mail whose latest release can be downloaded as LibYMail-source-0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LibY!Mail with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONLibY!Mail is a .NET object oriented hierarchical encapsulation of the Yahoo! Mail web services. It allows developers of web applications easy access to the web services, without the hassle of having to follow message ID's, part ID's and their relations.
- Reads folders and messages from a Yahoo! Mail account
- Sends messages from the Yahoo! Mail account (untested, for premium accounts only)
- Reads user settings
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libymail/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.