This is the Linux app named lightfp to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as fp32t_0_01.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lightfp to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
lightfp to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:a simple software implemented FPU. only 32bit precision is supported and the operation result is not accurate as modern FPUs, but it is light and compact. (uses simple 32bit integer operations only, good for machines that has no hardware FPU.)
- support add, subtract, multiply, division
- support for integer and fixed point conversion
- only uses 32bit integer arithmetic operations
- very simple and small code size
- pure C-language implementation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ssreal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.