This is the Linux app named Lila Theme whose latest release can be downloaded as lila-gnome_0.6.4.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lila Theme with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Lila theme is a community project to provide an icon set and other lila-style resources for your desktop. The theme to based around SVG graphics - which means they can be scaled to any size without loss of quality.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lila-theme/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.