This is the Linux app named Lilac-Reloaded - Nagios Configuration whose latest release can be downloaded as lilac-reloaded-2.0.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lilac-Reloaded - Nagios Configuration with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lilac-Reloaded - Nagios Configuration
DESCRIPTIONlilac-reloaded is an easy to use webinterface for nagios. It is lightweigth and optimized for easy use.
- Full Webbased configuration for Nagiox 3.X, 4.X
- Easy to use lightweight interface, not overloaded
- Import/Export of nagios configuration files
- Templatecreation for Hosts and Services
- Servicegroups, Hostgroups, Contactgroups...
- Upgrade of existing installations via upgrade wizard
- Network autodiscovery and template assignment
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lilac--reloaded/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.