This is the Linux app named lin_guider to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as lin_guider-4.2.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lin_guider to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
lin_guider to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONLin-guider is an astronomical autoguiding program for Linux. It supports Philips, Logitech, uvc webcams, QHY5, QHY6, DSI2PRO, QHY5L-II-M, QHY5L-II-C, QHY5-II, ATIK, Starlight Xpress, ZWO ASI astrocams for video and FTDI chip-based, parallel port-based (LPT), GPIO-based, GPUSB devices, Nexstar-protocol based and QHY5, QHY6, QHY5L-II-M, QHY5L-II-C, QHY5-II, ATIK, Starlight Xpress, ZWO ASI astrocams for pulse guiding.
Starlight Xpress ltd. is helping this project http://www.sxccd.com/
- Added DSI2PRO support, added linear historamm
- Added QHY6 full support
- Added network notifications and base remote control
- Added new devices QHY5L-II-M, QHY5-II, GPUSB, GPIO, dithering by RPC
- Added support for QHY5L-II-C
- Added support for Nexstar protocol
- Added support of ATIK cameras
- Added 12-bit video mode for QHY5L-II(C,M)
- Added support for ZWO ASI cameras
- Added support for Starlight Xpress cameras
- Added viewport zoom
X Window System (X11), Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/linguider/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.