This is the Linux app named LinCoder whose latest release can be downloaded as Lincoder0.70c_bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LinCoder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A Java frontend for MEncoder. Simple GUI plus support for custom command lines and templates, to batch encode files. It can use srt subs and provides WinAVI-like features. Now with support for PSP encoding. For Mac, Linux (UNIX) & Windows.
- Conversion to and from different video and audio formats
- Customizable templates and command-line options
- Video and audio filters to facilitate edition
- Support for cutting and merging videos
- Batch processing with multi-thread support
- SRT subtitle hardcoding
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lincoder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.