This is the Linux app named LinkBase whose latest release can be downloaded as LinkBase-3.0-RC2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LinkBase with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONLinkBase is a web application (written in PHP) that helps to manage the Internet bookmarks of an organisation (such as a company, a school...) in a database. There is one link collection for the public and each user can have his private links.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/linkbase/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.