This is the Linux app named Linux Dash whose latest release can be downloaded as Version2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Linux Dash with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Using the 3 bar hamburger icon on each module (widget) on Linux Dash, you can drag and re-arrange them. It is strongly recommended that all linux-dash installations be protected via a security measure of your choice. All of your changes are saved in LocalStorage, so your changes will be preserved permanently on that browser for convenience. Each of the modules (widgets) on the Linux Dash screen can be minimized to hide it, expanded in one click to maximize it, adjusted to a custom width. These UI features allow you to focus your usage of Linux Dash at any given point to highlight the modules important to you. Linux Dash comes in well under 1MB of source code and only shows data when client browsers request it. Unlike server-side agent processes, Linux Dash does not gather or maintain historical data-sets, allowing its purpose and footprint to remain focused to a smaller surface area. Linux Dash provides many data-points and data visualizations in real-time.
- A simple and low-overhead web dashboard for linux systems
- Under 400KB on disk (with .git removed)!
- A minimalist, beautiful dashboard
- Drop-in installation
- Choose your stack from Node.js, Go, Python, PHP
- Small, simple, easy, versatile
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/linux-dash.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.