This is the Linux app named Linux discontiguous memory support whose latest release can be downloaded as discontig-kreloc-krep-2.4.18-0722.diff.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Linux discontiguous memory support with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Linux discontiguous memory support
Develop code patches for Linux to support systems with discontiguous physical memory. Primary focus will be for ccNUMA machines based on Itanium processor family architecture. Final goal is to have these patches accepted into the Linux base.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/discontig/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.