This is the Linux app named Linux Letters and Numbers to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as lletters-0.1.95.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Linux Letters and Numbers to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Linux Letters and Numbers to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis is a Linux replacement, for the windows game "Larry's Learning Letters and Numbers."
It's a fun learning game, helping children learn their letters, numbers, and spelling. In addition, children get comfortable using a computer.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lln/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.