This is the Linux app named LinuxFont whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LinuxFont with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This utility is created with the aim of accelerating development of Linux PSF2 (framebuffer) fonts. It does not work with X fonts.
The program can "explode" existing PSF2 fonts, creating an human-readable graphical representation of each glyph which can then be re-compiled into a PSF2 font. The project supports the use of unicode tables at the end of fonts, but currently (Dec, 2012) not fully (sequences are not supported), but this should be simple to amend.
Advanced End Users, Developers
Framebuffer, Console/Terminal, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxfont/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.