This is the Linux app named listadmin whose latest release can be downloaded as listadmin-2.73.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named listadmin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
listadmin is a command line tool to manage Mailman lists and proccess queues, without the need to go to the Mailman web interface. It allows you to inspect messages or subscription requests, approve or discard them manually, or discard messages automatically when certain conditions are true. listadmin can also be configured to run out of cron to do routine cleaning.
- Process Mailman queues from the terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/listadmin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.