This is the Linux app named litePDF whose latest release can be downloaded as litePDF-220.127.116.11-SDK.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named litePDF with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
litePDF is a Windows library (DLL), which allows creating new and editing of existing PDF documents with simple API. Page content is drawn with standard GDI functions through a device context (HDC or TCanvas, in case of Delphi or C++ Builder).
- create new PDF documents in memory only, or with direct write to a disk
- load of existing PDF documents
- modify or delete of existing pages
- copy pages from other documents
- incremental update of PDF documents
- encryption of PDF documents
- digitally sign PDF documents (new or existing)
- draw with GDI functions both directly to a page, and to a resource/template (XObject)
- draw of created resources into a page
- font embedding, complete or subset
- font substitution
- attach files into PDF documents
- low-level PDF operations
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/litepdf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.