This is the Linux app named LiveGraph whose latest release can be downloaded as LiveGraph.2.0.beta01.Complete.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LiveGraph with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A real-time graph plotter. While your application is computing and logging results to a CSV file using the LiveGraph Writer API, the plotter lets you visualise and monitor the results live - by instantly plotting charts and graphs of the data.
- Real-time plot
- Plots data live - while it's being produced by any application
- Very simple point-and-click interface
- Fully automatic intelligent graph layout
- Single click graph transformations: Linear, Logarithm, Unit Interval, etc.
- Time axes support
- APIs for integration into 3rd party software and for data logging
- Open standard data file format
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, Information Technology, Other Audience, Science/Research
Flat-file, Proprietary file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/live-graph/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.