This is the Linux app named Little cms color engine whose latest release can be downloaded as lcms2-2.13.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Little cms color engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Little cms color engine
Little cms is a color management library. Implements fast transforms between ICC profiles. It is focused on speed, and is portable across several platforms (MIT license)
- Widely portable. Written in "C".
- Easy to use.
- Handles a wide range of pixel formats.
- Supports all kind of profiles, including named color.
- Can write profiles as well.
- PostScript CSA and CRD generation.
- Full multicolor support, up to 15 inks.
- Black point compensation.
- Black preservation on CMYK.
- Handles incomplete state of adaptation on absolute intents.
- Softproofing.Gamut checking.
- CIECAM02 appearance model.
- ICC floating point extension.
- Many, many more...
Python, C++, C, Delphi/Kylix
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lcms/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.