This is the Linux app named LivCos whose latest release can be downloaded as livcos.org_20080307.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LivCos with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
An alternative to the page-chapter-paragraph documentation approach. LivCos allows you to teach the computer the structure of your content, so it can support you in various contexts. Pages will be generated as one of many views on the actual content.
Advanced End Users, Developers
JDBC, Project is a file-based DBMS (database system), XML-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/livcos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.