This is the Linux app named LiverSegm whose latest release can be downloaded as LiverSegm-0.5.1-Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LiverSegm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LiverSegm has been developed with the processing of liver images in mind. This software implements a level set based variational approach that incorporates shape priors and appearance models. It uses ITK Snap as interface.
- Automatic liver segmentation
- Semi-automatic injury segmentation
Healthcare Industry, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/liversegm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.