This is the Linux app named LMS plugins whose latest release can be downloaded as UPnPBridge-2.3.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LMS plugins with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LMS is an open source multi-room audio system. It was created by SlimDevices and then acquired by Logitech. Although Logitech has ended development of hardware devices, the project is still very active with lots of plugin released regularly. New hardware players can be added using PI devices and DAC board to build high-quality multi-room.
I've created some extra plugins, especially to include new standard hardware/players to the LMS ecosystem: UPnP/DLNA (Sonos), ChromeCast and AirPlay.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lms-plugins-philippe44/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.