This is the Linux app named loadavgd whose latest release can be downloaded as loadavgd.8.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named loadavgd with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The loadavgd program monitors the CPU load and user input at (pseudo-)
terminals. It provides a kind of power management for server systems,
where keyboard or mouse activity can not be queried.
Loadavgd was written because powernap did not work on my system.
If the load is below a certain treshold and there is no input at any
(pseudo-) terminal for a given amount of time, an action is issued.
This action might be, for instance, "suspend". The D-Bus API of
systemd-logind is called to invoke an action. The daemon is configured
via a configuration file.
- tiny footprint
- energy saving
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/loadavgd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.