This is the Linux app named loadCSS whose latest release can be downloaded as Release2.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named loadCSS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- The loadCSS function has 3 optional arguments
- loadCSS attempts to inject the stylesheet link after all CSS and JS in the page
- Your stylesheet will be inserted before the element you specify
- To update, you can change your preload markup to this HTML pattern and delete the JS from your build
- You can load CSS asynchronously
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/loadcss.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.