This is the Linux app named Logical Adder to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as LogicalAdder.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Logical Adder to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Logical Adder to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONSammy the Adder has to add the right numbers to take to his hole in the ground. Can you steer him correctly in his task?
A fun game for children and adults, and we can even pretend it's educational and play it at school!
Use the arrow keys to move Sammy about.
- Fun game with sounds and levels
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/logicaladder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.