This is the Linux app named logicAlloy RFID Platform for EPC ALE whose latest release can be downloaded as logicalloy-epc_0.3.2_0027.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named logicAlloy RFID Platform for EPC ALE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
logicAlloy RFID Platform for EPC ALE
logicAlloy ALE is RFID-EPC compliant RFID middleware. ALE collects and processes RFID tag data from RFID readers, then pushes RFID data to ERP apps. For more info on ALE, RFID and RFID tools, see www.logicalloy.com. logicAlloy - RFID made easy
Aerospace, Developers, Healthcare Industry, Information Technology, Manufacturing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/logicalloy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.