This is the Linux app named LOIC-IRC-0 whose latest release can be downloaded as LOICIRC-0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LOIC-IRC-0 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA new version of LOIC-0 with IRC control.
Also LOIC SLOW with IRC control.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TOOL IS RELEASED UNDER GPLv3 LICENSE.
DISCLAIMER: USE ON YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
TAGS: LOIC, Low Orbit Ion Cannon, network, stress testing, load testing, server load testing, server testing, IRC, LOIC IRC.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/loic-irc-0/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.