This is the Linux app named Longhorn whose latest release can be downloaded as Longhornv1.2.2release.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Longhorn with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Historically, adding replicated storage to Kubernetes clusters has always been difficult, thus resulting in many non-cloud-hosted Kubernetes clusters not supporting persistent storage. Longhorn is the solution to this. Longhorn provides highly available, persistent storage for Kubernetes. It is lightweight, simplified, reliable and powerful. It’s easy to deploy and upgrade, cloud-native and best of all, completely free and open source.
Longhorn has built-in incremental snapshot and backup features that ensures the safety of volume data in or out of the Kubernetes cluster. It’s also got an intuitive GUI dashboard that makes it easy to schedule backups of persistent storage volumes in Kubernetes clusters.
- Enterprise-grade distributed storage without a single point of failure
- Incremental and recurring snapshot and backup
- Backup to secondary storage (NFSv4 or S3-compatible object storage) built on efficient change block detection
- Automated and non-disruptive upgrade
- Intuitive GUI dashboard
- 100% open source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/longhorn.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.