This is the Linux app named LotusNotes-Google Calendar Synchronizer whose latest release can be downloaded as LNGoogleCalSync-2.8.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LotusNotes-Google Calendar Synchronizer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LotusNotes-Google Calendar Synchronizer
This application synchronizes Lotus Notes Calendar entries with Google Calendar. GCal supports syncing with both iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) and Android devices, so you can now view your Lotus Notes calendar on your mobile device. GCal also allows you to view the calendar using any ical/rss/html compatible viewer.
Currently the sync is only one direction: pushing Lotus Notes entries to GCal. All entries manually created in GCal will be ignored (and not copied down to Lotus Notes).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lngooglecalsync/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.