This is the Linux app named LProf open source ICC profiler whose latest release can be downloaded as lprof-188.8.131.52.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LProf open source ICC profiler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LProf open source ICC profiler
LProf is an open source color profiler that creates ICC compliant profiles for devices such as cameras, scanners and monitors. Origanally authored by Marti Maria the creator of LCMS. Marti has graciously consented to the creation of this project.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lprof/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.