This is the Linux app named LXiMedia whose latest release can be downloaded as lximedia_0.3.5-1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LXiMedia with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A DLNA compatible, fully transcoding, media server designed for serving media (movies, TV shows, music, photos) to DLNA compliant televisions and media players (Streamium, PS3, XBox 360). Also subtitles and audio language selection are supported.
- DVD and High Definition resolutions (720p and 1080p).
- Stereo and multi-channel (5.1 surround) audio.
- High quality subtitle overlay, support for embedded subtitles and SRT subtitle files.
- Selection of an audio stream and/or subtitle overlay from the DLNA device.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lximedia/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.