This is the Linux app named lpsolve to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as lp_solve_126.96.36.199_source.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lpsolve to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
lpsolve to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONMixed Integer Linear Programming (MILP) solver lp_solve solves pure linear, (mixed) integer/binary, semi-cont and special ordered sets (SOS) models.lp_solve is written in ANSI C and can be compiled on many different platforms like Linux and WINDOWS
- Linear and Integer programming solver
- Sensitivity analysis
- Very strong API with many programming language examples
- Open source
- Pure C code
- Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OSX
- 32 and 64 bit
- Also precompiled binaries provided
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lpsolve/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.