This is the Linux app named LRR whose latest release can be downloaded as fuenteslrr.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LRR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The load robin-robin algorithm directs network connections to different real servers based on server weights in a round-robin manner. This case the weights are update in real time and it is based in the loads real servers monitored for the director.
Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ipvslrr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.