This is the Linux app named Lulus MUD Cartographer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MUDCartographer.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lulus MUD Cartographer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lulus MUD Cartographer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A text map creator for MUDs. Allows quick mapping using num pad keys for direction. Creates unicode text maps that can be posted, emailed or used to create maps that appear in the mud. Offers user the ability to mark rooms, extend hallways and add notes.
There's now two versions of this and the newer Java version actually paints the map instead of creating it with text.
If you're looking for a feature just email me; community feedback is really what drives me to work on this.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
.NET/Mono, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mudcartographer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.