This is the Linux app named LumberJack4Logs whose latest release can be downloaded as lumberjack4logs_20180404_2317.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LumberJack4Logs with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LumberJack4Logs is a viewer for log and trace files with the ability to extend the recognized data formats by adding text parser plugins.
- Loading log events from binary files (serialized log4j events), xml files (log4j xml format) and text files by parser plugins.
- Loading remote log files via SFTP.
- Merging several log files with simultaneous sorting of the events by timestamp.
- Following multiple log files simultaneously (like a multiple tail -f)
- Filtering log events by level, thread, logger, context, message and timestamp.
- Saving (filtered) log events to binary, xml, text and html files.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lumberjack4logs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.