This is the Linux app named OR-WRT whose latest release can be downloaded as openwrt-ar71xx-generic-tl-mr3020-v1-squashfs-factory.bin. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OR-WRT with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Firmware for robots made using OpenWRT router and open-robotics.ru hardware
- Wifi remote control
- Web-Camera onboard
- Web-face for control and administration
- TP-LINK WR703N and TP-LINK MR3020(the best choice!) routers
- D-Link DIR-320, ASUS wl500gP and other BCM47xx/53xx based routers
Advanced End Users, Education, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/orwrt/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.