This is the Linux app named m64py to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as m64py-0.1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named m64py to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
m64py to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:M64Py is a Qt5 front-end (GUI) for Mupen64Plus 2.0, a cross-platform plugin-based Nintendo 64 emulator. Front-end is written in Python and it provides a user-friendly interface over Mupen64Plus shared library.
- ROMs list with preview images
- Input bindings configuration
- Cheats support
- Support gzip, bzip2, zip, rar and 7z archives
- Video extension (experimental)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/m64py/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.