This is the Linux app named Maemo MPEG stream relay whose latest release can be downloaded as maemorelay-1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Maemo MPEG stream relay with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Maemo MPEG stream relay
maemorelay is an MPEG-1 and 2 stream relay GUI application built on top of live media libraries. Streams can be relayed through a Nokia N810 device using maemoudp.
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/maemoudp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.