This is the Linux app named Magic Master Project to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MagMa_win32_20040707.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Magic Master Project to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Magic Master Project to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Magic Master Project is aimed to be a lightweight game development toolkit, based on Python and PyGame, for making strategy and RPG games (single and multiplayer). First goal is a remake of the famous Master of Magic game with multiplayer support.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/magmap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.