This is the Linux app named Magic Solver sim to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as magicsolver_rev01.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Magic Solver sim to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Magic Solver sim to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A very simple 2D isometric-engine which was created as basic idea to develop an isometric virtual environment in which some programmed robots autonomously they move trough differents rooms to test they abilities to solving problems in the real enviroment. The engine is in the first stage and it needs to be completed. Totally useless fun project. But feel free to enjoy it and help grow it.
- The rendering window and animations
- The control of the robot with WASD keys
- Developed with SharpDevelop IDE 4.4
Education, Developers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/magicsolver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.