This is the Linux app named MailCatcher whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.8.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MailCatcher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Catches mail and serves it through a dream. MailCatcher runs a super simple SMTP server that catches any message sent to it to display in a web interface. Run mailcatcher, set your favorite app to deliver to smtp://127.0.0.1:1025 instead of your default SMTP server, then check it out to see the mail that's arrived so far. Shows HTML, Plain Text and Source version of messages, as applicable. Rewrites HTML enabling display of embedded, inline images/etc and opens links in a new window. Command-line options to override the default SMTP/HTTP IP and port settings. Mail appears instantly if your browser supports WebSockets, otherwise updates every thirty seconds. Sendmail-analogue command, catchmail, makes using mailcatcher from PHP a lot easier. Encodings are difficult. MailCatcher does not completely support utf-8 straight over the wire, you must use a mail library that encodes things properly based on SMTP server capabilities.
- Catches all mail and stores it for display
- Lists attachments and allows separate downloading of parts
- Download original email to view in your native mail client(s)
- Command line options to override the default SMTP/HTTP IP and port settings
- Runs as a daemon in the background, optionally in foreground
- Keyboard navigation between messages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mailcatcher.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.