This is the Linux app named Maildrop Spam Filter whose latest release can be downloaded as mdropspamfilter-v1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Maildrop Spam Filter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Maildrop Spam Filter
Adapted a procmail spam filter for use by maildrop (used by courier mail server). Any identified spam has a header added that marks it as spam and gives a reason. Also converts mime parts of content type text/html into text/plain in suspect e-mails.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mdropspamfilter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.