This is the Linux app named MailHog whose latest release can be downloaded as MailHog_windows_386.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MailHog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Inspired by MailCatcher, easier to install. Built with Go, MailHog runs without installation on multiple platforms. Run it from Docker Hub or using the provided Dockerfile. The SMTP server starts on port 1025, the HTTP server starts on port 8025, in-memory message storage. ESMTP server implementing RFC5321. Support for SMTP AUTH (RFC4954) and PIPELINING (RFC2920). Web interface to view messages (plain text, HTML or source). Supports RFC2047 encoded headers. Real-time updates using EventSource. Release messages to real SMTP servers. Chaos Monkey for failure testing. HTTP API to list, retrieve and delete messages. See APIv1 and APIv2 documentation for more information. HTTP basic authentication for MailHog UI and API. Multipart MIME support. Download individual MIME parts. In-memory message storage. MongoDB and file based storage for message persistence. Lightweight and portable. No installation required.
- Configure your outgoing SMTP server
- View your outgoing email in a web UI
- Configure your application to use MailHog for SMTP delivery
- View messages in the web UI, or retrieve them with the JSON API
- Optionally release messages to real SMTP servers for delivery
- Release it to a real mail server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mailhog.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.